Mark your Calendar
- Residence Hall Move-In: August XX
- Welcome Week: August 23–26
- Homecoming: October 3–5
- Graduation: May 16
See the full academic calendar
- Admissions: 309-467-6350 / 888-438-7352
- Business Office/HR: 309-467-6305 / 800-548-9144
- Provost’s Office: 309-467-6301
- Financial Aid: 309-467-6310
- Records/Registrar: 309-467-6303
- Student Programs and Services: 309-467-6420
See the full directory
Welcome to Eureka College!
We look forward to having you join our community this school year. We know that you have a lot of questions right now, and hope to start answering some of them on this page. Here you will find useful information as you begin the transition process at Eureka:
- Information on student services provided by the college
- Personal and Medical Information sheets (some of which will need to be returned)
- Parking Registration Form
- Student Athlete Forms
Please complete and/or return the necessary forms to the Office of Student Programs and Services at Eureka College, bring them with you when you attend a Jump Start event (freshmen) or Transfermation Event (transfers) this summer or Orientation Day in January. The online forms will be emailed to Student Programs and Services, and you will also receive an electronic copy.
I urge you to take time to review all of this information, and to share it with your family. Should you or your family have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or the Student Programs and Services staff at 309-467-6420.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Dean of Students