- Complete the application for admissions.
- The Office of Admissions will send the
Secondary School Report and Transcript Request form to you to forward to your
high school guidance counselor.
- Request that your ACT and/or SAT results
be submitted to Eureka College. Eureka's ACT code is 1022, and our SAT code is
For Transfer Students:
- Submit official copies of transcripts
from all colleges that you have attended.
- If you have earned fewer than
30 transferable semester hours, submit your high school transcripts and ACT or
For International Students:
- There is no application fee.
- The Secondary School Report is attached to the application form. If you apply
on-line, this form must be printed from the web site.Copies of all secondary school and (if applicable all college/university) transcripts in English.
- A minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4 point scale is required.
- Students from non-English speaking countries should submit ACT or SAT scores or have a minimum score of 550 on the Paper-Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or CBT equivalent. Attendance at an American School or High School generally will mean the TOEFL is waived as long as classes in English are of a "B" grade or higher. In addition to all normal application procedures, international students must demonstrate the ability to supply funds to finance their education. International students may be considered for all Eureka scholarships.
- A completed copy of the Sources of Support Form.