JUMPstart is for INCOMING First-years only. If you are a transfer student, you’ll want to attend TRANSFERmation instead.
For more information contact:
What is JUMPstart?
JUMPstart is a two day program designed for first-time, first-year students. The program provides students the opportunity to interact with their peers and connect with current students, faculty, and staff to begin building relationships as they make the transition to life at Eureka College. The JUMPstart staff, along with the entire campus community, is committed to making each student’s transition to college life as successful as possible.
During JUMPstart, students will:
- register for classes
- meet their peers
- network with current students
- learn about campus resources
- activate email account
- meet representatives from campus services & programs
- stay overnight in our residence halls
During JUMPstart, family and guests will:
- receive additional information about the college and it resources
- gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- become better acquainted with the campus and university personnel
First, be sure you have made your $200 enrollment deposit. JUMPstart dates will not be held for any student until the Admissions Office has received the enrollment deposit. For your convenience, here’s our EC Letter of Intent Form
Second, select a JUMPstart that works for you. Since this is such an important event for you to participate in, we’ve planned two overnights (with identical programs) for you to choose from:
Friday, June 26 – Saturday, June 27, 2015
Friday, July 24 – Saturday, July 25, 2015
Next, register on-line below. Eureka College will then contact you with more information.
It’s THAT easy!