2015 Alumni Leadership Connections Conference
Strengthening Connections: Building Bridges to Stronger Relationships
Mark Your Calendars: Friday evening, Nov. 13–Saturday, Nov. 14
The Eureka College Alumni Board and Eureka College Student Leadership Ambassadors have developed the annual Alumni Leadership Conference to bring together alumni and students who are leaders in their communities and on campus and desire to build connections with and for your alma mater. This year’s conference will have inspiring alumni speakers featuring the “StrengthsFinder” assessment as a central focus. Look for more details and online registration in next month’s issue of Maroon & Gold! The registration deadline is November 10.
Questions? Call 877-892-7823
The conference is free to all EC alumni, thanks to the generous sponsorship of a friend and supporter of EC alumni initiatives.
The Ronald W. Reagan Society of Eureka College cordially invites you to join in celebrating a landmark of freedom. The 26th anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall will be held Monday, November 9 in Becker Auditorium in the Donald B. Cerf Student Center. Special ceremony guests include author Ken Adelman, who wrote “Reagan at Reykjavik: Forty-Eight Hours That Ended the Cold War” and Eureka College President J. David Arnold. A reception will follow. Reserve your complimentary seat via email or by calling 877-892-7823.
This event is sponsored sponsored by Mangold Ford with additional support from PNC, along with the Ronald W. Reagan Society of Eureka College.
Alumni Basketball Gatherings Home and Away
The Alumni/Development Team and Athletics have some great games and gatherings planned for the 2015-16 season. Our November events are listed below. Look for more events on our alumni event page and make plans now to attend!
- Friday ‐ November 13, 2015 – MIDNIGHT MADNESS!
Women’s Basketball | 12:01am Reagan Center
- Saturday ‐ November 14, 2015 | 7pm tip-off Men’s Basketball at Loyola, Chicago
(4-5:30pm Giordano’s Pizza, 6836 N. Sheridan Rd, Chicago. Free food, cash bar.)
- Saturday ‐ November 28, 2015| 7pm tip-off Women’s Basketball at Bradley, Peoria
(5-6:30pmThe Field House Bar & Grill, 1200 W. Main St. Free food, cash bar.)
Mark your calendars: Portraits of Southern France Viking River Cruise
June 11–19, 2016
Sail the scenic Saone and Rhone Rivers past some of the most beautiful vistas of France’s countryside. During your 8-day journey, explore the famed region of Beaujolais and the colorful fields of Provence.
- Visit Gallo-Roman ruins in Vienna. Stroll the cobbled streets of Arles that inspired Vincent van Gogh
- Visit Avignon, the “City of Popes”
- Learn about the region’s time-honored wine-making traditions, sample Beaujolais varietals and try world-famous regional cuisine in Lyon.
- Extend your cruise with three nights in Paris
Included in your 8-day cruise tour package:
- Starts at $4799 per person (cruise-only pricing also available)
- Round-trip transportation and airfare from Central IL to O’Hare
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- 7-night cruise in a river view stateroom on the beautiful Viking Buri
- All meals onboard the vessel
- Complimentary house wine, beer, coffee, tea or soft drinks with every dinner
- Complimentary coffee and tea available throughout the day
- 7 Guided sightseeing tours, fully hosted by English-speaking guides
- An experienced Cruise Manager and attentive, all English-speaking staff
- All taxes on included features
Contact Shellie at email@example.com or 877-892-7823 for more information.