EC Night with Chicago White Sox baseball
EC Night with Peoria Chiefs baseball
Memorials of War: Paris & Normandy Travel Opportunity Webinar Presentation
Let’s Bike with Reagan
ROCKtober in Vegas!
Leadership Connections Conference
Holiday Concert with Mary Finch ’84 of the San Francisco Opera
Memorials of War: Normandy & Paris with Optional 3-Night London Post Tour Extension
March 12–21, 2015
Prague, Budapest and Vienna
June 15–25, 2015
Grant Park Music Festival’s Blue Planet in Concert at Millenium Park on July 16
Join Chicago Area Alumni for a wonderful evening in Millenium Park for a symphonic/visual feast for the senses. After thrilling Festival audiences with Planet Earth and Frozen Planet in Concert, composer-conductor George Fenton returns with his symphonic score to accompany some of the most spectacular underwater images ever seen, from the BBC/Discovery Channel series.
Details are below:
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 6:30pm
- Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- Concert: Grant Park Orchestra with George Fenton, Guest Conductor
- $35 per person
EC Night with the Chicago White Sox on July 21
The Eureka College Alumni Office has arranged for a great night at US Cellular Field in Chicago on Monday night, July 21 when the Sox host the Kansas City Royals at 7:10 pm. Tickets are available in two locations and priced accordingly.
Details are below:
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Gates open at 5 pm
- Patio Party Buffet open from 5-7 pm. The two-hour Patio Party includes an all you can eat buffet featuring BBQ ribs, cajun chicken, fried chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, coleslaw, potato, macaroni, and pasta salads, wine, and Miller and Pepsi products.
- Seat locations and pricing: Box 117 row 17 seats 1-10; $77 per ticket (includes patio party) Section 105 row 9 seats 1-10 ; $52 per ticket (includes patio party)
Reserve your tickets at email@example.com or call 877-892-7823.
Memorials of War: Paris & Normandy Travel Opportunity Webinar Presentation on July 22
As the world celebrates the 70th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings in Normandy, France, the Eureka College Alumni Office has announced plans for an additional International Travel Opportunity slated for March 12–21, 2015.
Title: Eureka College presents Memorials of War: Normandy & Paris
Date: Tuesday, July 22
Let’s Bike with Reagan on July 26
The 25-mile ride leaves from Eureka College (main parking lot) on Saturday, July 26 at 8 a.m. There will be a breakfast stop at Busy Corner. Everyone is welcome! This is a free event and the ride is not competitive. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-892-7823.
EC Night at Dozer Field on August 22
Come on out and enjoy a night of great baseball in the Friendly Confines at Dozer Field in Downtown Peoria as the Peoria Chiefs play the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.
Details are below:
- Gates open at 5:30 pm
- Buffet available from 6-8 pm
- Game time is at 6:30 pm
- Fireworks, Prizes, fun for the whole family!
- Cost: $34 per person, Kids 3&nbdash;10: $25 per person. (children under 3 are free)
- Includes an all you can eat buffet with the classic ballpark fare: grilled hamburgers, grilled hot dogs, grilled chicken breasts, seasoned baked beans, baked potato salad, homemade chips & dip, fresh fruit salad, homemade apple pie.
Reserve your tickets by August 20 at email@example.com or call 877-892-7823.
Rocktober in Vegas Again and AGAIN!
Bradley Kenny, ‘89 has invited Eureka College Alumni back again for a gathering Las Vegas, NV, October 10-12, 2014. If you love Vegas, what better weekend to go than one hosted by Eureka College alum, Bradley Kenny? The weekend includes an alumni gathering at the CPK and Associates annual party, The Las Vegas Cirque du Soliel show, “KA” and brunch at the House of Blues. Celebrate your alma mater and make some new memories with classmates that you won’t soon forget. Start planning now to join us for this great weekend in Las Vegas!
For additional information on any of these events and to make your reservations, contact the Alumni Office at 877-892-7823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars: The Alumni Leadership Connections Conference Weekend is November 14 & 15, 2014
Due to severe weather conditions, the Alumni Alumni Leadership Connections Conference was cancelled two hours before its scheduled start on January 31. The Alumni Office is excited to share with you that through collaboration with the administration and student leadership on campus, we have secured a NEW Weekend for our alumni leadership conference to take place. We are working to have all the speakers back on NOVEMBER 14&15, 2014 to make their presentations, just as they were planned for this past January 31/February 1. Please mark your calendars now and plan to attend. The conference runs concurrently with the Student Leadership Conference offering the opportunity to mingle with students and later break into informational sessions that will challenge you and connect you with the Eureka Community. Your life will be enriched as you learn, connect and grow as a person and as a professional. For more information go to www.eureka.edu/alumni/leadership-conference.
EC Alumni and Friends International Travel Opportunity: Prague, Budapest and Vienna in June 2015
The Alumni Office has announced plans for their next international travel opportunity, slated for June 15–25, 2015. An informational meeting on the Imperial Cities: Prague, Budapest and Vienna will be held at the college in Cerf Center on Thursday, June 19th at 6:30 p.m.
Trip Highlights include
- Prague, Hradcany Castle, Prague Folklore Dinner and Show, Cesky Krumlov, Vienna, Schoenbrunn Palace, Grinzing Evening, Danube River Cruise, Bratislava, Budapest Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion, Szentendre Renaissance Dinner
- 11 Days, 14 Meals – 9 Breakfasts/5 Dinners
- Per Person Rates: Double $4,249; Single $5,049; Triple $4,219
- Includes air and taxes and transportation to and from Chicago O’Hare
Please contact the Alumni Office at 877-892-7823 and let us know to expect you on June 19th!