Recapping April 2016
Be sure to send us your news and we’ll publish it in the next issue of Maroon & Gold. Enjoy!
Shellie Schwanke ’87
Director of Alumni Relations
Kenneth ’51 and Megan Schiefer ’53 Mrowiec have been married for 61 years and just welcomed their 7th great grandchild. They now have 25 grandchildren and seven great grandchildren.
Tim McGuire ’78 is fulfilling a lifelong dream of racing stock cars in the recently developed Hobby Mods class at Fairbury American Legion Speedway.
Jataun J. Rollins ’92, AM, LCSW has been promoted as of March 1, 2016 to Associate Deputy Director of Community Resources at the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. She also celebrates 21 years with the Department.
Monica Batista ’94 has been recruited and accepted a position in Admissions Operations with Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care. She resides in Morton Grove, IL.
Kerry Modendricker ’03 is a patient account rep for Advocate Medical Group. She lives in Bloomington, IL.
Kim Holdenrid ’07 was approved as the new head girls’ basketball coach for Washington District 308. Kim is a Washington physical education teacher and sophomore volleyball coach.
Morgan McLane ’09 is a teacher at Arcola Elementary and her husband, Nick Lindsey ’10 is a PE teacher/coach at Unity West Elementary/Unity High School. They reside in Arcola with their son Kendon.
- Ramona Myers Blackmore ’42 (1/8/1921–3/14/2016)
- Bob Gard ’44 (8/16/1922–4/15/2016)
- Pat Pearson Streid ’46 (1/22/1924–3/25/2016)
- Barbara Averitt Aigner ’51 (5/15/1927–2/3/2016)
- Bob Hallock ’66 (1/13/1944–6/1/2013)
- Larry VanEtten ’69 (6/12/1947–4/2/2016)
- George Van Meter (8/27/1939–4/26/2016) Sodexo staff – retired
- Linda Lee (1/13/1944–3/20/2016) Former Admissions staff
Send in your latest information and news for us to pass along to your fellow alums.
- professional / personal / service accomplishments
- who married whom, when
- who had a baby