Friday Evening, January 31
Saturday, February 1, 2014
All events will be held in the Cerf Center
New this year: A special combined student/alumni hands-on, social capital luncheon featuring nationally known presenter Nonnie Owens, author of The Power of Civility.
Registration deadline is January 24
Questions? Call 877-892-7823
The conference is free to all EC alumni, thanks to the generous sponsorship of a friend and supporter of EC alumni initiatives.
You are an Alumni Champion!
This annual conference brings together an elite group of alumni and students who desire to build connections with and for their alma mater.
See the schedule at a glance
During the conference, you will —
- Build your personal network and inspire connections with student leaders
- Sharpen your skills with sessions on marketing yourself, mentoring others and managing your life
- Recharge your batteries with fellow alumni and delicious complimentary food and drink
This event runs concurrently with the Student Leadership Conference, offering the opportunity to mingle with students and later break into informational sessions that will challenge you and connect you with the Eureka Community. Your life will be enriched as you learn, connect and grow as a person and as a professional.
Alumni Track Friday Evening (Business Attire)
- 6–6:30 pm: Roundtable Prep for Student Leaders: Lou Ann Stambaugh Hayes ‘88
- 6–7 pm: Alumni Registration
- 6:30 pm: Roundtables with Student Leaders
- 7 pm: Alumni/Senior Leaders Opening Reception
- 7:30 pm: Opening Dinner with Alumni/Trustee Spotlight: Mickeisha Turner Armstrong ‘93
- 9 pm: Dessert Reception with Alumni, Juniors and Seniors
Alumni Track Saturday (Eureka Gear Attire)
- 7:30 am: Combined Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- 8 am: Opening Session with Alumni spotlight: Anna Freidinger Palmer ’07
- 9 am: Managing Your Image through Identity Capital: Dr. Ann Fulop
- 10 am: Influence Matters: Dina Lind Emser ‘76
- 11 am: Managing your Mentoring Relationships: Inspiring Your Team to Greatness, Gary Urwiler ‘92
- 12 noon: Combined Closing Luncheon: Managing Your Social Capital, Mrs. Nonnie Owens on Social Capital: The Power of Civility