Friday Evening, November 14
Saturday, November 15, 2014
All events will be held in the Cerf Center
New this year: A special combined student/alumni hands-on, social capital luncheon featuring nationally known presenter Nonnie Owens, author of The Power of Civility.
Registration deadline is November 10
Questions? Call 877-892-7823
The conference is free to all EC alumni, thanks to the generous sponsorship of a friend and supporter of EC alumni initiatives.
You are an Alumni Champion!
This annual conference brings together an elite group of alumni and students who desire to build connections with and for their alma mater.
See the schedule at a glance
During the conference, you will —
- Build your personal network and inspire connections with student leaders
- Sharpen your skills with sessions on marketing yourself, mentoring others and managing your life
- Recharge your batteries with fellow alumni and delicious complimentary food and drink
This event runs concurrently with the Student Leadership Conference, offering the opportunity to mingle with students and later break into informational sessions that will challenge you and connect you with the Eureka Community. Your life will be enriched as you learn, connect and grow as a person and as a professional.
Alumni Track Friday Evening (Business Attire)
- 6–6:30 pm: Breaking the Ice: Learning the Art of Conversation: Kelly Harris
- 6–7 pm: Alumni Registration
- 6:30 pm: Meet and Greet
- 7 pm: Alumni/Senior Leaders Opening Reception
- 7:30 pm: Opening Dinner with Alumni/Trustee Spotlight: Bill King ’71
- To follow: Dessert Reception with Alumni
Alumni Track Saturday (Eureka Gear Attire)
- 7:30 am: Combined Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- 8 am: Opening Session with Alumni spotlight: Anna Freidinger Palmer ’07
- 9 am: Managing Your Image through Identity Capital: Dr. Ann Fulop
- 10 am: Influence Matters: Dina Lind Emser ’76
- 11 am: Inspiring Your Team to Greatness: Bill King ’71
- 12 noon: Combined Closing Luncheon: Managing Your Social Capital, Mrs. Nonnie Owens on Social Capital: The Power of Civility