The Alzheimer’s Association &
The Ronald W. Reagan Society
Join us on social media
Tag with #RunWithReagan
5K Run: 8 am & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk: 7:40 am
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Please note that there is a small convenience fee for people signing up online.
- $30 registration ($35 day of race) 5k or 1 Mile Walk | $10 for Eureka College Students
- All Entries Receive a Race T-Shirt & Pancake Breakfast
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up from 7–7:45am
- Awards for Top Overall Male/Female Runners & Age Division Awards
- Age Divisions for the 5K Event: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Not a runner?
Don’t worry. With the Couch to 5k Program you WILL BE READY by April 12th.
Parking: East Burgess gravel parking lot or the Reagan Athletic Center’s parking lot. If you arrive within 15 minutes of the race start please park along the street on College Avenue.
The Route: The starting line will be at the corner of Reagan Drive and Burgess Street and will continue north until turning east on James Street, south on Dickinson Drive, and west on Reagan Drive. This square will be completed three times with the last lap being extended north until making a left on College Avenue, ending the event in front of the Dickinson Commons, where the pancake breakfast will be held.
For the 2014 Run with Reagan, EC has partnered with the event management team at ShaZam Racing. By utilizing the same technology that is used in 25 of the 30 largest races in the US, ShaZam Racing has quickly become the gold standard for timing and scoring in Central Illinois. ShaZam Racing is proud to be working with Eureka College for the 2014 Run with Reagan 5K.