The Alzheimer’s Association &
The Ronald W. Reagan Society
Join us on social media
Tag with #RunWithReagan
Join in the fun!
5K Run: 8 am & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk: 7:40 am
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Please note that there is a small convenience fee for people signing up online.
- $30 registration ($35 day of race) 5k or 1 Mile Walk | $10 for Eureka College Students
- All Entries Receive a Race T-Shirt & Pancake Breakfast
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up from 7–7:45am
- Awards for Top Overall Male/Female Runners & Age Division Awards
- Age Divisions for the 5K Event: 0–14, 15–19, 20–29, 30–39, 40–49, 50–59, 60–69, 70+
Not a runner?
Don’t worry. With the Couch to 5k Program you WILL BE READY by April 11th.
Parking: East Burgess gravel parking lot or the Reagan Athletic Center’s parking lot. If you arrive within 15 minutes of the race start please park along the street on College Avenue.
The Route: The starting line will be at the corner of Reagan Drive and Burgess Street and will continue north until turning east on James Street, south on Dickinson Drive, and west on Reagan Drive. This square will be completed three times with the last lap being extended north until making a left on College Avenue, ending the event in front of the Dickinson Commons, where the pancake breakfast will be held.