Want To Make Your Mark As A Writer? – Spend the Weekend with Several Who Have
If you are an aspiring writer, high school age and older, come learn about various genres of writing at a literary festival at Eureka College Feb. 24-25. Successful authors working in poetry, fiction and comedy will lead workshops, and hold readings, and book-signings.
Presenting writers include: poet laureate of North Carolina Cathy Smith Bowers, short story writer Eric Freeze, and comedy writer Dan McCoy. (see below for more details)
Admission / Cost
- $50 per person
- covers admission for the two-day event
- includes author readings, book-signings, and receptions
Admission for separate events
- $10 for readings and book-signings by Smith Bowers and Freeze at 7:30 p.m. Friday
- $10 for readings andbook-signings by Smith Bowers, Freeze and McCoy at 7:30 pm Saturday
- and $10 for lunch Saturday.
“The Eureka College English Department is very pleased to host three writers of tremendous skill and accomplishment,” said Zeke Jarvis, assistant professor of creative writing. “Anyone attending the festival will quickly recognize the high quality of writing and the genuine warmth and generosity of all three writers,” Jarvis said.
INCLUDE REGISTRATION FORM HERE:
Register For The Eureka College Literary Festival