– Roundtrip Airfare from Peoria
– Six nights hotel including daily breakfast
– Two group dinners
– Behind the scenes tours of the National Theatre Complex, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre & Exhibition, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre Stratford, the Victoria and Albert Museum
– Private workshops at the Royal Shakespeare Company and Globe Theatre
– Special private tours of London’s historical theatres along with Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon
– Attend four great productions in Stratford, London’s West End, and Fringe theatres
– Hop On/Off tour ticket
– London tube and bus passes
Experience Shakespeare’s England
A Week of Theatre in London and Stratford-upon-Avon
March 8th—15th, 2014
The cost is dependent on the number of people we get. Currently there are 15 deposits, so the price has dropped to $3338. With 20+ people we get to $3165.
UPDATE: The price of the Shakespeare-themed Spring Break trip has been reduced to $3100 (for Eureka College students only).
Remember, to reserve your spot, you must make a $250 deposit to the Business Office by October 31
Make sure your passport is current. If you need more information about passports – travel.state.gov/passport
Non-refundable $250 deposit due by Oct 31.
EC students – see financial aid and business office by Dec 1 to make sure your payments are in order.
Remainder balance due January 15.
A non-EC student needs to mail payment directly to select travel at:
North American Sales Office
West 115 Century road, Suite 330
Paramus, NJ 07652
Current EC students who register for IDS 299 in the spring semester also reserve a spot and can pay through our business office.