Resources At Your Command
All requests for equipment and services must be made at least 24 hours in advance!
Request if you are Eureka College faculty, student, or staff ONLY –
On your Google calendar, create the event that requires equipment or support.
Once the event is created on your calendar, go to edit and invite email@example.com.
Under description, list the equipment you will need.
Under “where” list room or location.
Once you have done this, an invitation will be automatically sent to media support. If there are no conflicts, and the equipment can be delivered, the invitation will be accepted and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. The event will then appear on the media support calendar.
- If equipment is needed in the Cerf center, please send form to SPS directly.
- If the request does not involve a room set up or event, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are NOT Eureka College faculty, student, or staff, please email or phone (309) 467-6390.
- Data/video projectors/computer/VCR
- TV/VCR carts
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cassette tape recorders
- Remote sound system setups
- Overhead projectors
- Opaque overhead projector
- Slide projectors
- 16 mm film projectors
- Carts and cords of all types for all equipment needs
- Portable screens
- LCD panel/overhead/computer
- Tape mastering, dubbing, and duplication of audio and video tapes.
- Video production & editing for college projects only.
- Operator for equipment: 16mm film projectors and camcorders.
- Film and video rentals from other institutions per requests from instructors.
- Instruction in all equipment by appointment: individual or group instruction.
- Repair of all equipment owned by Eureka College.
- Room setups for general or Multimedia use.