When classes are in session
|Sunday||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
Term break and summer hours
|Monday - Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise posted on library front door.|
- The reference area contains print, online, and multimedia resources.
- 3,000+ reference books.
- 550+ journals, magazines and newspapers in print and microfilm, including current subscriptions to over 330 titles.
- 6000+ full text journals, magazines and newspapers available online via EBSCOhost, OCLC FirstSearch, Lexis Nexis, and netLibrary.
- 20+ print indexes and 3 electronic indexes providing citations and abstracts to periodicals and books.
- Six reference computers providing access to the World Wide Web, Library Catalogs, and Periodicals Databases.
- Vertical Files containing college catalogs, course syllabi, annual company reports, and pamphlets, and brochures covering a wide range of topics.