Eureka College faculty and staff were recognized for their years of service and received service pins at the college’s annual holiday dinner for employees Dec. 18.
Personnel and their years of service are:
- 30 years: Sodexo dining services employee Lola Brielman of Eureka
- 25 years: dean of admissions and financial aid Kurt Krile of Eureka and operations and maintenance employee Roger Bennett of Lacon
- 20 years: director of development, alumni and events Ken Baxter and professor of English Kathy Whitson, both of Eureka; Sodexo dining services employee George Van Meter of Minonk; and professor of art Rhea Edge of Bloomington
- 15 years: lecturer in biology Amy Dewald of Eureka, research and support coordinator Teresa Kennell of Roanoke and professor of computer science Keith Tookey of Washington
- 10 years: Sodexo dining services employee Karen Wagner of Roanoke, CFO Marc Pasteris of Peoria Heights and interim director of teacher education Kevin Brucker of East Peoria
- 5 years: administrative assistant to the athletic department Christi Taylor, lecturer in special education Mary Gwen Badgerow, associate professor of communication and director of the Ronald W. Reagan Leadership Program Michael Thurwanger, associate professor of physics and chemistry Kevin Stillman, comptroller Craig Maynard, associate professor of education Janelle Dies, operations and maintenance employee Ted Markham and assistant football coach Morgan Murphy, all of Eureka; assistant professor of environmental studies Reneé Mullen and Sodexo dining services employee Dana White, both of Congerville; associate professor of mathematics Prabhu Venkataraman of Washington; student teacher supervisor Ron Patterson, lecturer in organizational leadership William Mayo and senior compliance accountant Beth Collingwood, all of Morton; director of Reagan Society programs John Morris of Peoria; associate professor of psychology and director of organizational leadership and new program development Ann Fulop, lecturer in organizational leadership Jodi Hallsten, associate professor of communication Amanda Frioli and associate professor of creative writing Zeke Jarvis, all of Normal; and lecturer in organizational leadership Joseph Solberg of Hudson.