Burrus Dickinson Hall
1st floor, BD102
8a–5p Mon through Fri
Our summer hours are 8a–4p
(mid-May through mid-August)
Eureka, IL 61530-1500
Welcome To The Records Office
Our purpose is to maintain the accuracy, integrity, and security of the academic records of Eureka College. We offer support to students, faculty, and staff by providing services such as:
- Academic transcripts for current and former students
- Graduation audits (am I scheduled to graduate on time?)
- Major and minor declarations
- Name and address changes
- Classroom scheduling
- Enrollment reports and statistics for academic and administrative departments
Eureka College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering.
To order your transcript online, click here.
Eureka College charges $5.75 per transcript. The National Student Clearinghouse charges additional fees that vary depending on the type of delivery you choose. Your credit card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
You may opt to receive text and/or email updates on the status of your order.
In most cases your order will be processed in one or two business days. Please allow additional processing time during peak times of the year, such as the beginning and end of semesters.
Eureka College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
The Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
- Spring 2015 Final Exam Schedule
- Academic Calendar 2015-16 (PDF)
- Academic Calendar 2014-15 (PDF)
- Eureka College Advanced Placement Credit Guide 2014-15
- Eureka College Catalog 2014-15
- Eureka College Catalog 2013-14
- Eureka College Catalog 2012-13
- Eureka College Catalog 2011-12