Welcome Eureka College Parents!
Welcome Week is your student’s introduction to life at Eureka College. Beginning with Move-in Day on Saturday, August 23, the Residence Life staff and First Year Experience Leaders will help students get acquainted with Eureka College programs, with the campus, and with each other. Our Greek Life community will help unload belongings will answer questions and assist wherever they can. Through a full schedule of academic, social, service and ceremonial activities, students begin their life as a Eureka College student!
Helpful links for parents
If you have admissions-related questions, please email email@example.com.
Paying Student Accounts
Eureka College sends out statements by semester and offers three payment options.
- In Person – at the Business Office located in Burrus Dickinson Hall. (Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted)
- By Mail – can send check or money order. This may take a few business days to be received and processed.
- By Phone – call the Business Office at 1-800-548-9144
- Online – by going through a Eureka College student SONIS account – PayPal account. (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.)
- In Full – charges are due and payable in full 5 working days prior to the first day of class of the semester.
- Two Payments
Fall Semester: half of the balance due August 20, 2014 and remaining half due October 1, 2014;
Spring semester: half of balance due January 13, 2015 and remaining due March 1, 2015.
- Monthly Payment Plan – payment plans are offered in cooperation with Tuition Management Service (TMS). Plan options are available in 12, 10, or 9 monthly payments. Students/families must sign up with TMS by August 20, 2014 by notifying TMS at 1-888-713-7234 or online at eureka.afford.com. There is a $65 enrollment fee for the 2014/15 school year. For further information, contact the Eureka College Business Office.
- Loans – Personal loan from a financial institution, Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford loan, PLUS loan, Alternative loan.
For further information, contact the Business Office.