Welcome Eureka College Parents!
If you have admissions-related questions, please email email@example.com.
Paying Student Accounts
Eureka College sends out statements by semester and offers three payment options.
- In Person – at the Business Office located in Burrus Dickinson Hall. (Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted)
- By Mail – can send check or money order. This may take a few business days to be received and processed.
- By Phone – call the Business Office at 1-800-548-9144
- Online – by going through a Eureka College student SONIS account – PayPal account. (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.)
- In Full – charges are due and payable in full 5 working days prior to the first day of class of the semester.
- Two Payments
Fall Semester: half of the balance due August 20, 2014 and remaining half due October 1, 2014;
Spring semester: half of balance due January 13, 2015 and remaining due March 1, 2015.
- Monthly Payment Plan – payment plans are offered in cooperation with Tuition Management Service (TMS). Plan options are available in 12, 10, or 9 monthly payments. Students/families must sign up with TMS by August 20, 2014 by notifying TMS at 1-888-713-7234 or online at eureka.afford.com. There is a $65 enrollment fee for the 2014/15 school year. For further information, contact the Eureka College Business Office.
- Loans – Personal loan from a financial institution, Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford loan, PLUS loan, Alternative loan.
For further information, contact the Business Office.