Welcome Eureka College Parents!
You and your student are invited to join us for Parent’s Day on Saturday, September 13, 2014. You are an important part of the Eureka College community and we sincerely hope that you will participate in the activities that will be taking place during your day on campus.
The day will start with a session designated for our parents of first-year, First-Generation students. You will also have opportunity to talk with the Coordinators and Peer Mentors of the First-Generation Program, college administration, our distinguished faculty and staff, and lunch in our Dickinson Commons dining facility.
The afternoon will kick off with our first home Red Devil football game vs. Northwestern Minnesota, guaranteed to get you into the “Eureka Spirit”. Our fans are participating in a “White Out” and the goal is to pack the crowd with everyone wearing white to show support for the Red Devils in their new white uniforms. The Eureka College Bookstore will be open from 9 am–1:30 pm for you to purchase your official Eureka College gear.
You are encouraged to take advantage of these wonderful opportunities to get to know the Eureka campus community. Please RSVP via phone (309-467-6436) or email by Friday, September 5, 2014 to confirm your attendance.
As your student moves through his/her college career eventually to the ranks of alumni, we want you to know what students and alumni are doing for their alma mater. A great way to be connected is by receiving the alumni e-newsletter, Maroon & Gold. If you would like to receive the Maroon & Gold, please include your email address when you RSVP.
Eureka College Parent’s Day Schedule
Saturday, September 13, 2014
|9 am||First Generation Parent Session||Terrill Rooms, Donald B. Cerf Center|
|9:45 am||Check-In||Moser Lobby, Cerf Center|
|10 am||Presentation by President Arnold & Provost Blankenship||Becker Auditorium, Cerf Center|
|10:30 am||Coffee Reception with Faculty & Staff||Terrill Rooms, Cerf Center|
|11:30 am||Lunch||Dickinson Commons|
|1 pm||Eureka College Red Devils vs. Northwestern Minnesota||McKinzie Field|
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus!
SAVE the DATE! Homecoming is coming October 3–4!
Homecoming is COMING! Be sure to come back on Friday , October 3 for Homecoming Convocation, Homecoming games, Athletic Hall of Fame Induction, Torchlight Parade, Bonfire and Homecoming Happening Pep Rally. Saturday will hold the traditional Homecoming Parade On Saturday we will celebrate FPA Hall of Honor inductee, Bill Davis and the 1993 Elite 8 and 1994 National Champions and recognize our Alumni Award Recipients. Check out the full schedule and honorees.
Helpful links for parents
If you have admissions-related questions, please email email@example.com.
Paying Student Accounts
Eureka College sends out statements by semester and offers three payment options.
- In Person – at the Business Office located in Burrus Dickinson Hall. (Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted)
- By Mail – can send check or money order. This may take a few business days to be received and processed.
- By Phone – call the Business Office at 1-800-548-9144
- Online – by going through a Eureka College student SONIS account – PayPal account. (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.)
- In Full – charges are due and payable in full 5 working days prior to the first day of class of the semester.
- Two Payments
Fall Semester: half of the balance due August 20, 2014 and remaining half due October 1, 2014;
Spring semester: half of balance due January 13, 2015 and remaining due March 1, 2015.
- Monthly Payment Plan – payment plans are offered in cooperation with Tuition Management Service (TMS). Plan options are available in 12, 10, or 9 monthly payments. Students/families must sign up with TMS by August 20, 2014 by notifying TMS at 1-888-713-7234 or online at eureka.afford.com. There is a $65 enrollment fee for the 2014/15 school year. For further information, contact the Eureka College Business Office.
- Loans – Personal loan from a financial institution, Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford loan, PLUS loan, Alternative loan.
For further information, contact the Business Office.