REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
To be eligible for a Bachelor's degree, a student must satisfactorily complete the following requirements.
- Complete at least 124 semester hours with a minimum 2.0 grade point average in all Eureka College courses.
- Students may receive semester hour credit toward graduation for a course more than one time, where specified. A course may fulfill both a general requirement and a requirement for a major.
- Maintain a 2.0 average in all Eureka College course work in the student's major and minor.
- All students are required to: Remain enrolled in the freshman English program, ENG 101W and 102W, until satisfactory completion.
- Satisfy the writing requirement of completion of a minimum number of courses designated as writing courses (courses noted with a "W"). This minimum number is determined by the semester hours of transfer credit accepted when the student first enrolls. For every ten hours of accepted transfer credit, the student will receive credit for one ("W") course.
- Completion of the Eureka College General Education curriculum.
- Completion of a major consisting of a minimum of 32 semester hours, including 12 semester hours at the 300 level; twelve of the 32 hours must be Eureka College course work as described by the various discipline areas.
- Completion of either: (a) a declared minor in a department other than the major or (b) at least 12 semester hours at the 200 level or above not required for or elective to the major. IDS 261W, 262W and 490W may not be applied to this requirement.
- Student must have met all financial obligations to Eureka College.