Staff News and Updates
- Nick Assise – Victor J Andrew HS, Pre-Law, Theater, Chorale, Touring Campus at 2:00, Possibly Meeting with Holly at 3:30
- Miranda Molleck – ICC Transfer, Psychology, Touring campus at 1:00, Enrolling in classes with Kendi at 2:00
- Cody Nuxoll – Lakes Community HS, Physical Therapy/Environmental Science, Baseball, Meeting Hoss at 9:30, Touring Campus at 10, Meeting with Dr. Small at 11
- Sarah Sciaraffa – Guirin College Prep, Education, Theater, Fall 2016, Touring Campus at 1:00
- Grant Ross – Olympia HS, Computer Science, Soccer, Touring Campus at 10:00, Meeting with Steve Thompson at 11:30
- Peoria Park District – approximately 15 high school students touring various colleges this summer, will tour EC at 1:30
- Katelyn Sommers – Buffalo Grove, Pre-Nursing, Volleyball, Meeting with Athletics and Coach Brown at 11:30, Touring campus at 12:00
For the month of July, the mailroom will only be staffed from 8am–12:30pm. The mailroom will need mail by 12 noon in order for it to go out before the weekend. All mail brought after 12 noon on Fridays will not go out until the following Monday morning. Thank you!
The campus also has made the following adjustments for the summer months, including:
- Summer Office Hours: The summer office hours schedule for staff will begin this Monday, May 12 and continue through Friday, August 8. Offices will be open from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Melick Library summer hours are 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- The Reagan Museum and the Cerf Center are open from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday and 10am to 2pm Saturdays.
- The Burgoo Café in the Cerf Center is open from 11:30am to 1pm Monday through Friday beginning May 21. The Burgoo is closed until May 21. See the summer menu.
- Food service in the Dickinson Commons will be offline for the summer (as of May 6th) and will open again during Welcome Week, which begins August 23.
- College Bookstore summer hours will vary throughout the summer months.
- The Pool in the Reagan Physical Education Center will be open from 12:00 to 3:00pm Monday through Friday, beginning May 19.
- The Bonati Fitness Center and Reagan Center summer hours are 5:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday, beginning May 19.
- Parking in the Pritchard Theatre lot will be offline beginning Monday, May 12 through August 15 to aid in the final construction of Sanders Hall.
- The final 2013-14 issue of Ivy Links will by Tuesday, May 13. The weekly e-newsletter will return in August.
- The 2014-2015 Common Reading for the First Year Experience Program is The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Faculty and staff are encouraged to read the selection to enhance campus-wide engagement during the next academic year. Watch How to Break Habits to learn more about the book and the author.
Faculty/Staff in the Media
- The News Bulletin recently featured an interview with Dr. Phelan.
- Associate Professor of Theatre Marty Lynch presented his Dean’s Lecture: The Bible According to Musical Theatre
Needs are a constantly evolving situation early in relief efforts. Information on how EC’s efforts to help is now available at www.eureka.edu/tornado-relief. A Facebook page has also been established with the most current information.
Need to get connected or have IT related questions?
Visit IT Services (requires Google login)