Staff News and Updates
- Anna Slowiak – Cary Grove HS, Psychology, Soccer, Touring Campus at 10:00, Meeting with Dr. Fulop at 11:30, Meeting with Athletics at 12:00
- Alyssa Hilbert – Mattoon HS, Theater, Touring Campus at 10:00, Meeting with Holly at 11:00
- Jessica Adolphson – ICC Transfer, El Ed, Meeting with Kevin Brucker at 2:00
The campus has made the following adjustments for the summer months, including:
- Melick Library summer hours are 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- The Reagan Museum and the Cerf Center are open from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday and 10am to 2pm Saturdays.
- The Burgoo Café in the Cerf Center is open from 11:30am to 1pm Monday through Friday beginning May 21. The Burgoo is closed until May 21. See the summer menu.
- Food service in the Dickinson Commons will be offline for the summer (as of May 6th) and will open again during Welcome Week, which begins August 23.
- College Bookstore summer hours will vary throughout the summer months.
- The Pool in the Reagan Physical Education Center will be open from 12:00 to 3:00pm Monday through Friday, beginning May 19.
- The Bonati Fitness Center and Reagan Center summer hours are 5:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday, beginning May 19.
- Parking in the Pritchard Theatre lot will be offline beginning Monday, May 12 through August 15 to aid in the final construction of Sanders Hall.
- The final 2013-14 issue of Ivy Links will by Tuesday, May 13. The weekly e-newsletter will return in August.
- The 2014-2015 Common Reading for the First Year Experience Program is The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Faculty and staff are encouraged to read the selection to enhance campus-wide engagement during the next academic year. Watch How to Break Habits to learn more about the book and the author.
Needs are a constantly evolving situation early in relief efforts. Information on how EC’s efforts to help is now available at www.eureka.edu/tornado-relief. A Facebook page has also been established with the most current information.
Need to get connected or have IT related questions?
Visit IT Services (requires Google login)