Upcoming Break Info
Just a reminder that the Residence Halls WILL close for Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks. Also, food service will be limited at this time. Students wishing to stay on campus during these breaks will need to fill out a Break Housing Request Form in the SPS Office before the break begins; forms are now available. Staying for a non‐College related reason may result in a $10/night charge.
Thanksgiving Break Closing:
- Residence Halls Close on Tuesday, November 24th @ 5pm
- Residence Hall Re‐Open on Sunday, November 29th @ 8am
- The Commons will close after lunch on Tuesday, November 24th and re‐open for breakfast on Monday, November 30th. The Burgoo will close at 4pm on Tuesday, November 24th and re‐open for dinner on Sunday, November 29th.
Winter Break Closing:
- Residence Halls Close on Tuesday, December 15th @ 5pm
- Residence Halls Re‐Open on Sunday, January 17th @ 8am
- The Commons will close after lunch on Tuesday, December 15th and re‐open for lunch on Monday, January 18th 12‐1pm. The Burgoo will close at 4pm on Tuesday, December 15th. The Burgoo will be open for dinner on Sunday, January 17th 6‐10pm and then re‐open for normal hours on Tuesday, January 19th.
Any questions, please contact Lisa Fischer, Director of Residence Life, at email@example.com.
You are invited to attend an informational session for the London Live 2016! course! This course explores the culture and economics of the United Kingdom.
This 3 credit hour course will be taught by Prof. Rhea Edge (Art) and Prof. Harry E. Fisher (Management) in London, England from May 19 to June 3, 2016.
Information sessions are set for:
- Monday Nov. 16th ‐ 2‐3pm ‐ Sanders 108
- Wednesday Nov.18th ‐ 2‐3pm ‐ Sanders 108
- Thursday Nov. 19th ‐ 12:15‐1pm ‐ Sanders 206
Please come and ask questions!
Amtrak Shuttle Service for College Break Transportation
With the holiday season quickly approaching and college breaks coming up soon, the Student Programs and Services Office will be offering shuttles to take students to and from the Amtrak Train Station in Normal, IL. If interested, sign-up in the Student Programs and Services Office. Space is limited.
The schedule is as follows:
Thanksgiving Break ‐ November 25‐28
Depart Campus on November 24 at 4:45PM to Uptown Station, Normal, IL
Pick up at Uptown Station, Normal, IL on November 29 at 11:45AM
Winter Break ‐ December 15 ‐ January 19
Depart Campus on December 15 at 4:45PM to Uptown Station, Normal, IL
Pick up at Uptown Station, Normal, IL on January 18 at 11:45AM
Any questions, please contact Lauren Schwanke, Interim Coordinator of First Year Programs.
Fall Dining Survey
Please take a few moments to complete the dining services survey for the Commons and Burgoo. We would appreciate your honest feedback, and at the end of the survey, you will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win a $25 Caseys Gift Card.
Thank you for your time, and letting us know how to improve your dining experience.
Fall 2015 Exam Schedule
View the Fall 2015 Exam Schedule here
Leadership & Employment Opportunity
All returning students are invited to consider the valuable benefits of serving in an Editor Role for one of the College’s three completely student-ran publications.
Student job postings
Interested in a job this Summer and Fall?
SonisWeb – Problems logging into your account
If you are unable to log into your SonisWeb account you will need to clear your Browser’s Cache.
Please remember that SonisWeb is designed for use in Firefox or Internet Explorer. Logging in from other browsers e.g. Chrome or your phone may not work as expected on all pages.
Books may be purchased and held for pick up on the EC Bookstore website. We were experiencing some problems earlier, but now seem to be solved. Check us out and compare prices. Alternatively, you may also try our rental affiliate, Skyo.
Meal Plan Balance and change in Commons dinner hours
Check your meal plan balance. It is very easy to do:
Log on to eureka.campuscardcenter.com and register. Its as simple as that! You can see the daily log of when and where you have used meals and flex spending, plus the remaining balances on the account.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kathy Moore.