Visit Eureka College
Spending time on campus with our students, faculty, and staff is the best way to determine if Eureka College is the right college for you. There are three ways to experience Eureka: attend a Discovery Day, schedule an individual visit, or take a virtual tour.
Helpful links for visitors
Baccalaureate will begin at 6:30pm in Becker Auditorium. Baccalaureate is an act of worship in which all graduates, faculty, staff, family and friends are invited to participate.
Commencement will be on Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:30am in Reagan Center. The President’s Reception for graduates, families, and guests will immediately follow the ceremony and take place in the Terrill Rooms of the Cerf Center.
If you need assistance as you plan, please contact Ken Baxter or phone (309) 467-6313.
As the campus prepares for the end of the semester, please see below the summer schedule and hours:
- Summer Office Hours: The summer office hours schedule for staff will begin next Monday, May 18 and continue through Friday, August 7. Offices will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The College will be closed Monday, May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
- The College will be closed Friday, July 3 in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
- Melick Library summer hours are 8am–4:30pm Monday through Friday beginning Monday, May 18–Friday, August 7.
- The Reagan Museum and the Cerf Center are open from 8am–4pm Monday through Friday.
- The Burgoo Café in the Cerf Center is open from 11:30am–1pm Monday through Friday beginning Tuesday, May 26–Thursday, August 6 (Closed on Friday, June 26). The Burgoo will reopen on the first day of classes.
- Food service in the Dickinson Commons will be offline for the summer (as of May 13th) and will commence during Welcome Week in August.
- The Pool in the Reagan Physical Education Center will be accessible for open swim from noon to 3pm Monday through Friday, beginning Wednesday, May 27. There will be an Aqua Aerobics class offered from 9–10am M/W/F and 6–7am T/Th.
- The Bonati Fitness Center and Reagan Center summer hours are 8am–4pm Monday through Friday, beginning May 19. The gym will be closed all summer due to construction
- The 2015–2016 Common Reading for the First Year Experience Program is “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time” by Mark Haddon. Faculty and staff are encouraged to read the selection to encourage campus-wide engagement during the next academic year.
Have questions about the website or where to find something? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions.
If you have admissions-related questions, please email email@example.com.
We also encourage you to check back to the site often to see new additions and changes as we continue to develop this very important resource for the Eureka College community.
Thanks and we are glad you are here!
Get your Red Devils gear!
Shop online now!