Visit Eureka College
Spending time on campus with our students, faculty, and staff is the best way to determine if Eureka College is the right college for you. There are three ways to experience Eureka: attend a Discovery Day, schedule an individual visit, or take a virtual tour.
As the campus prepares for the end of the semester, please see below for the summer schedule and hours. Offices will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The College will be closed Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day.
- The College will be closed Monday, July 4 in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
- Melick Library summer hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday beginning Monday, May 16 until Friday, August 5. Normal hours will resume the first day of class.
- The Reagan Museum and the Cerf Center are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Burgoo Café in the Cerf Center is open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday beginning Tuesday, May 31. The Burgoo will return to normal hours for Welcome Week in August.
- Food service in the Dickinson Commons will be closed for the summer starting May 11 and will commence during Welcome Week in August.
- The Bonati Fitness Center summer hours are 5 a.m to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, beginning May 16.
Helpful links for visitors
Have questions about the website or where to find something? Email email@example.com with any comments or suggestions.
If you have admissions-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also encourage you to check back to the site often to see new additions and changes as we continue to develop this very important resource for the Eureka College community.
Thanks and we are glad you are here!
Get your Red Devils gear!
Shop online now!