William 'Will" N. Ball
Law & Public Policy/Legal Services
Education: MBA, Duke University's Global Executive MBA Program
BS, Economics, Virginia State University
Company: Caterpillar Inc.
Address: Dunlap, IL
Mr. Ball’s career at Caterpillar includes cross functional and leadership experiences with the Caterpillar Foundation, product pricing, factory scheduling, new product introduction, manufacturing, accounting, auditing, governmental affairs, the Office of Business Practices and Enterprise Fraud Compliance. He and his wife, Mimi, have three daughters, Alexis, Bria and Brooke.
- Vice President, Quest Charter Academy Board of Directors
- Member, USA for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- First Vice Chair, Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation
- Former Chairman, Peoria Chamber of Commerce
- Former Executive Committee Member, The Greater Peoria Business Alliance
- Former Vice Chairman, Singapore American School
- Member, Caterpillar Political Action Committee Board
- Member, Caterpillar Corporate Benefits Funds Committee