The Learning Center is Here to Help
The Learning Center provides free academic support for all Eureka College students. Whether you need help in a class, want a study partner, or just need a refresher on some topics you feel comfortable with – the learning center is an exceptional academic resource for every student at Eureka College!
The Learning Center is located on the first floor of Alumni Court dormitory.
Learning Center Services:
- Advice on study habits, organization, test taking skills and stress management
- Writing process tips
- Math tutoring
- Help with special needs challenges
We offer all this and so much more!
A Variety of Resources
- The Writing Center provides feedback at any stage of the writing process – brainstorming, composing, revising, editing and proofreading. Students can receive peer assistance for course related assignments or personal writing projects. Visit early and frequently, as writing well is a long process!
- Writing Center Schedule
- A Math Professor and a student tutor provide one-on-one assistance for Math 095. If tutoring is needed for higher level math courses, tutors will be sought out for specific requests.
- Contact the Director of the Learning Center at 309-467-6520 for specific needs.
- Course tutors and study groups can be arranged in most subject areas.
- Assistance on time and stress management, study skills and specific course concerns is available as well.
- Eureka College seeks to assist individuals with disabilities by providing accommodations and services that will assist in promoting a student’s success and integration into college and college related activities. The Director of the Learning Center coordinates the Disability Support Services for the College and works with students, faculty, and staff to ensure equal opportunity to all programs. All services must be requested by the user.
- Downloadable PDF Forms