For more information contact:
TRANSFERmation provides transfer students the opportunity to interact with their peers and connect with current students, faculty, and staff to begin building relationships as they make the adjustment to life at Eureka College.
EC also offers New Student Orientation, a journey at Eureka College that begins with your commitment deposit, extends through Early Registration Day (first-year students), JUMPstart (first-year students), Welcome Week (all EC students) and well beyond the student’s first semester. These programs help facilitate the transition to Eureka College and prepares students for the educational opportunities and integration into Eureka College’s intellectual, cultural and social communities.
Begin your TRANSFERmation into a Eureka College student
The TRANSFERmation staff, along with the entire campus community, is committed to making your transition to college life as successful as possible.
Select a TRANSFERmation that works for you. Since this is such an important event for you to participate in, we’ve planned two events (with identical programs) for you to choose from:
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 9am–2pm, light breakfast & lunch provided
TRANSFERmation registration ▼
TRANSFERmation schedule ▼
During TRANSFERmation students will:
- Meet their peers
- Network with current students
- Learn about campus resources
- Activate email account
- Meet representatives from campus services & programs
During TRANSFERmation family and guests will:
- Receive additional information about the college and it resources
- Gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- Become better acquainted with the campus personnel