Friday Evening, November 13
Saturday, November 14, 2015
All events will be held in the Cerf Center
Registration deadline is November 6
Questions? Call 877-892-7823
The conference is free to all EC alumni, thanks to the generous sponsorship of a friend and supporter of EC alumni initiatives.
Building bridges to stronger relationships
The Eureka College Alumni Board and Eureka College Student Leadership Ambassadors have developed the annual Alumni Leadership Conference to bring together alumni and students who are leaders in their communities and on campus and desire to build connections with and for your alma mater.
See the schedule at a glance
During the conference, you will —
- Build your personal network and inspire connections with student leaders
- Sharpen your skills with sessions on marketing yourself, mentoring others and managing your life
- Recharge your batteries with fellow alumni and delicious complimentary food and drink
This event runs concurrently with the Student Leadership Conference, offering the opportunity to mingle with students and later break into informational sessions that will challenge you and connect you with the Eureka Community. Your life will be enriched as you learn, connect and grow as a person and as a professional.
The year’s conference features the StrengthsFinder assessment. Your online registration will prompt us to send you an online access code to complete the assessment. Bring your profile print out of strengths to maximize your time in the session. Attendees will also receive a copy of the StrengthsFinder 2.0 text, written by Tom Rath.
Based on 40 years of research, StrengthsFinder utilizes the strengths based approach to leadership. The Leadership Conference offers large and small group discussions and case studies to explore leadership styles and problem solving. You will leave with a better understanding of your strengths and how to leverage them while working with your team new connections.
Friday Evening: Alumni Track (Business Attire): Alumni & Senior Student Track
- 5:30 pm: Registration, Moser Lobby
- 6–7 pm: Opening Session: The Art of Connecting
- 7 pm: Alumni/Senior Leaders Opening Reception
- 7:30 pm: Dinner featuring alumni spotlight Mia Stortzum-Scott ’03
- To follow: Dessert Reception with student leaders
Saturday: Alumni Track (Eureka Gear Attire)
- 8:00 am: Deluxe continental breakfast, Terrill Rooms
- 8:30 am: Joint opening session with alumni spotlight: Pat ’75 & Laury Patwardhan
- 9:15 am: Joint Keynote: Eileen Ruby Setti ’93 & Harriett Steinbach ’02
- 10 am: Break
- 10:15 am: Alumni Focus Session with Eileen Ruby Setti
- To follow: Break-Out Sessions, four themes: Executing, Influencing, Relationship, Strategic Planning
- 11:30 am: Closing and Wrap-Up
- 12 noon: Alumni Luncheon: “Ronald Reagan ’32, and the Art of Influence” with speakers Bill King ’71, Dr. Jamel Santa Cruz Bell, and John Morris