Counseling Services Provided by Tazwood Center for Wellness
Seeing a professional counselor as a Eureka College student is easy and free. Counseling service is provided to both residential and commuter students. The services begin each year during the first week of classes in August and end each year during finals week in May.
Counselors are on hand to discuss a variety of issues: depression, stress, family problems, alcohol and other drug issues, anxiety, relationships, eating disorders, etc. Sometimes it simply helps to talk to someone who is removed from the situation.
- Tazwood Center for Wellness will meet with students in a private location on campus. They will be available to hold sessions on the following days/times:
- Mondays 4:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Thursdays: 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Call Tazwood Center for Wellness at (309) 347-5522 to set up an appointment.
- Identify yourself as a Eureka College student.
- Upon the first appointment, the counselor will do an assessment to see how many additional appointments will be needed. Additional appointments will be provided for free under the plan up to 6 sessions, at which point additional sessions will be discussed as the needs arises.