Eureka College is a Family
From the minute you become a Eureka College student, you become part of our supportive, exceptional family. Located in the City of Eureka, Illinois in Central Illinois, our 70-acres have welcomed leaders, innovators and academics. Come see for yourself, walk our campus, meet our staff, faculty and students, and see why so many exemplary individuals have chosen Eureka as their home.
- Located on nearly 100 wooded acres in the heart of Illinois
- Focus on liberal arts education with a one-of-a-kind emphasis on leadership and service
- Proximity to Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis gives you access to major markets within a safe, secure small town
Academic Rigor + Personal Support
Thrive in an academically challenging environment and receive support from peers to professors and everyone in between. Top-notch classroom and experiential learning is essential to your continued academic growth. We combine a rigorous academic atmosphere with a personalized and supportive system.
- 700 students, with an average class size of 17
- Learn from full-time professors and respected scholars
- Be a part of Eureka College and find support, encouragement and individualized attention
Your Opportunity to Change the World
Eureka College is a launch pad for global leadership. Our graduates make immediate impacts in the world – whether it be through their community, their career or their service. Take what you learn during your time here and solve some of the greatest issues facing our world.
- Eureka College students are studying, working and volunteering in 21 countries and 13 states this year alone
- From this small campus has come 42 college presidents, 7 governors and members of congress, a Nobel Laureate team member, and the 40th President of the United States.
- Over 7,000 living graduates around the world
Discover Eureka in Person
To experience Eureka College’s magnificence, visit us on campus. You can’t find the spirit of Eureka through pretty pictures and online links. You need to walk the campus. Why? Because Eureka is family. Eureka is people-to-people connections. Eureka is tradition. Eureka is special.