Welcome to Experience Eureka
The entire Eureka College community is committed to making each student’s transition to college life as successful as possible.
During Experience Eureka, students will:
- meet their peers
- network with current students
- learn about campus resources
- activate email account (if not already done)
- meet representatives from campus services & programs
During Experience Eureka: Orientation, families and guests will:
- receive additional information about the college and resources
- gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- become better acquainted with the campus and university personnel
First, be sure you have made your $200 enrollment deposit. Experience Eureka dates will not be held for any student until the Admissions Office has received the enrollment deposit. For your convenience, here’s our online Letter of Intent form or in PDF.
Second, join us for an Experience Eureka: Orientation session (dates are listed below). This half day session will provide you an opportunity to learn about resources on campus and ask questions to campus staff.
Save the Date for Fall Orientation
Registration for the Fall Semester will open very soon. Mark your calendars now with the dates below for your Experience Eureka: Orientation!
- Friday, April 20, 2018
- Friday, June 8, 2018
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 (Recommended for First Generation Students)
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- Friday, July 27, 2018