Welcome to Experience Eureka
The entire Eureka College community is committed to making each student’s transition to college life as successful as possible.
During Experience Eureka, students will:
- meet their peers
- network with current students
- learn about campus resources
- activate email account (if not already done)
- meet representatives from campus services & programs
During Experience Eureka: Orientation, families and guests will:
- receive additional information about the college and resources
- gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- become better acquainted with the campus and university personnel
First, be sure you have made your $200 enrollment deposit. Experience Eureka dates will not be held for any student until the Admissions Office has received the enrollment deposit. For your convenience, here’s our online Letter of Intent form or in PDF.
Second, join us for an Experience Eureka: Orientation session (registration is below). This half day session will provide you an opportunity to learn about resources on campus and ask questions to campus staff. Please note, before you’re eligible to register for a session, you are required to watch the Pre-Orientation videos found below.
Experience Eureka: Orientation Registration is now available!
Registration for the Fall Semester is now available! View the Experience Eureka: Orientation schedule here.
- Friday, June 8, 2018, 8 AM-12 PM
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 (Recommended for First Generation Students, but open to all students), 8 AM-12 PM
- Monday, July 16, 2018, 8 AM-12 PM
- Friday, July 27, 2018, 8 AM-12 PM
Prior to registering for Experience Eureka: Orientation, students are required to watch the Pre-Orientation videos below. Our hope is that by watching these videos, students will understand the requirements necessary for registering for classes and learn about some of the resources found on campus.
Now that you’ve watched all the Pre-Orientation videos, please answer the questions below related to the videos. Once you’ve answered the questions correctly, a button labeled “Next” will appear which will will take you to the Orientation registration page.