Welcome to Experience Eureka
The entire Eureka College community is committed to making each student’s transition to college life as successful as possible.
During Experience Eureka, students will:
- register for classes
- meet their peers
- network with current students
- learn about campus resources
- activate email account
- meet representatives from campus services & programs
During Experience Eureka: Orientation, families and guests will:
- receive additional information about the college and its’ resources
- gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- become better acquainted with the campus and university personnel
First, be sure you have made your $200 enrollment deposit. Experience Eureka dates will not be held for any student until the Admissions Office has received the enrollment deposit. For your convenience, here’s our online Letter of Intent form or in PDF.
Second, select an Experience Eureka: Orientation date that works for you. Since this is such an important event for you to participate in, we’ve planned multiple, half-day sessions (with identical programs) for you to choose from:
We will have multiple sessions offered throughout the Spring and Summer months to best accommodate your schedule! Each day will have a morning session (8 AM-Noon) and an afternoon schedule (1-5 PM).
Dates for Spring 2018 will be posted soon.