Welcome to Experience Eureka
The entire Eureka College community is committed to making each student’s transition to college life as successful as possible.
During Experience Eureka, students will:
- meet their peers
- network with current students
- learn about campus resources
- activate email account (if not already done)
- meet representatives from campus services & programs
During Experience Eureka: Orientation, families and guests will:
- receive additional information about the college and resources
- gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- become better acquainted with the campus and university personnel
Experience Eureka: Orientation Registration!
Registration for the Spring Semester Experience Eureka: Orientation along with the schedule will be available soon. Questions may be addressed by calling 309-467-6420 or emailing email@example.com.
- Spring Experience Eureka: Orientation – Please mark your calendar for Monday, January 14, 2019
- 12 – 1pm; Check-In; 1 – 6pm Program. Registration deadline, Friday, January 11, 2019.
Immediately following your course registration appointment, students are able to take the MAT095R Placement Test. If students meet the minimum score of 80%, then they will test out of MAT095R and meet the math pre-requisite for many courses. If you decide to take this test, you may bring a non-graphing scientific calculator. Please note that no cell phones, smart watches, computers, notebooks, or other electronic devices are allowed. If you decide to take the MAT095R Placement Test, you will have a delayed check out time from Orientation.
Please check-out the pre-orientation videos below that will help you prepare for your on-campus orientation experience.
Now that you’ve watched all the Pre-Orientation videos, please answer the questions below related to the videos. Once you’ve answered the questions correctly, a button labeled “Next” will appear which will take you to the Orientation registration page.
Registration for Orientations has been closed. To set up a day to come to campus and register for classes, please contact the Admissions Office at 309-467-6825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.