Veterans Benefits

Student Responsibilities

To comply with laws governing VA education benefits, it is your responsibility as a student to do the following:

  • Notify Veteran Services of your status with the College.
  • Complete a Request for Veterans Benefits form in the Financial Aid office every semester after registration. You must continue to do this to receive GI Bill and other VA education payments.
  • Inform Veterans Services when you:
    • Add or drop a class
    • Change your major
    • Change your address
    • Withdraw from the College
    • Receive an Incomplete, No Credit, Audit, or Incomplete grade.
  • Make satisfactory academic progress. If you are suspended by the College, your VA education benefits cannot be resumed until you have met the College requirements for reinstatement and are approved for reactivation of your benefits by the VA.