We Understand the Need for a Change
College is a time of discovery—and sometimes what you discover is that another school is what you need. With small classes, excellent academics, a close-knit community and a rich heritage and tradition, Eureka College offers an unmatched environment for you to thrive.
Important Transfer Student Information
- Credits are reviewed on an individual basis.
- Credits require a grade of “C” or better in transferable courses from recognized colleges and universities.
- Eureka College will accept up to 68 hours of credit from two-year institutions.
- Students entering with 68 credits or a completed Associate’s degree will enter the Junior class.
- Eureka College will accept up to 94 hours of credit from four-year institutions.
- Transfer students who have earned less than 30 transferable semester hours will be evaluated based on high school work and ACT/SAT results in addition to college work completed.
- Transfer students who have earned more than 30 transferable semester hours will be evaluated for admission based on college work alone.
- To be considered, you should have at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Eureka College is part of the Illinois Articulation Initiative which has outlined a common set of transferable general education requirements.
- Courses taken under this agreement will transfer to Eureka and satisfy specific requirements toward your baccalaureate degree.
Course equivalencies will be handled personally by your Admissions team and the Registrar’s Office.
- Black Hawk College
- Carl Sandburg College
- Elgin Community College
- Heartland Community College
- Illinois Central College
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Joliet Junior College
- Lake Land College
- Lincoln Land College
- Parkland College
- Sauk Valley Community College
- Spoon River College
- Waubonsee Community College