Welcome Eureka College Parents!
Baccalaureate will begin at 6:30pm in Becker Auditorium. Baccalaureate is an act of worship in which all graduates, faculty, staff, family and friends are invited to participate.
Commencement will be on Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:30am in Reagan Center. The President’s Reception for graduates, families, and guests will immediately follow the ceremony and take place in the Terrill Rooms of the Cerf Center.
If you have admissions-related questions, please email email@example.com.
Paying Student Accounts
Eureka College sends out statements by semester and offers three payment options.
- In Person – at the Business Office located in Burrus Dickinson Hall. (Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted)
- By Mail – can send check or money order. This may take a few business days to be received and processed.
- By Phone – call the Business Office at 1-800-548-9144
- Online – by going through a Eureka College student SONIS account – PayPal account. (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.)
- In Full – charges are due and payable in full 5 working days prior to the first day of class of the semester.
- Two Payments
Fall Semester: half of the balance due August 20, 2014 and remaining half due October 1, 2014;
Spring semester: half of balance due January 13, 2015 and remaining due March 1, 2015.
- Monthly Payment Plan – payment plans are offered in cooperation with Tuition Management Service (TMS). Plan options are available in 12, 10, or 9 monthly payments. Students/families must sign up with TMS by August 20, 2014 by notifying TMS at 1-888-713-7234 or online at eureka.afford.com. There is a $65 enrollment fee for the 2014/15 school year. For further information, contact the Eureka College Business Office.
- Loans – Personal loan from a financial institution, Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford loan, PLUS loan, Alternative loan.
For further information, contact the Business Office.