- Kaplan Test Preparation and Admissions
- Princeton Review
- U.S. Department of Education: Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs
- Graduate School Guide
- Peterson’s Graduate Schools and Programs
- Your Guide to Taking the GRE
- U.S. News – Graduate School Rankings
- Center for Online Education
- Guide to Prestigious Scholarships
- Guide to Graduate School Financial Aid
- Application Information and Resources for Exams: GMAT, LSAT, GRE, MCAT, DAT, MAT, PCAT, OAT
- Personal Statement and Essay Resources: Accepted.com, Peterson’s
Graduate & Professional School Information Fairs
Graduate & Professional School Fairs offer an excellent opportunity to speak directly with representatives from various graduate and professional school programs to obtain information on program, entrance requirements, application deadlines, program costs and financial assistance. These fairs are usually free to attend.
Northern Illinois Unversity
Interested in graduate school? Come gather the information you need about these programs. Don’t miss this once-per-year opportunity to talk directly with recruiters from the convenience of NIU’s DeKalb campus
University of Illinois at Chicago
Representatives from more than 225 graduate and professional schools nationwide will be available to provide information and materials regarding their specific programs. This event is open to the public and admission is FREE.
University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign
Recruiters from more than 130 graduate and professional programs in health, law, science, business, engineering, arts, humanities, and more will be available to provide information and materials regarding their specific programs. This event is open to ALL students and the public. Admission is FREE for students and there is no pre-registration required to attend.
All students are encouraged to attend…even if you are unsure if graduate school is in your future plans. Plan ahead by talking with schools/programs to determine what should be done to enter a program of study such as grades, extracurricular activities, classes and internship/volunteer/research/
Students and alumni can meet one-on-one with schools/programs to learn more about Masters, Doctoral, and other programs of study. Students from all majors interested in attending graduate school are invited. Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are encouraged to attend.