First Destination Study
DECEMBER 2014–DECEMBER 2014–MAY 2015
The 2015 First Destination Study/Outcome Survey is prepared annually by the Office of Career Services to summarize the post-graduation outcomes of the graduates and provide some insight as to the initial pathways of graduates who are entering the workforce as professionals or as students continuing their education. This report includes data from undergraduates earning degrees from the graduating classes between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015 (August 2014, December 2014 and May 2015). This year’s survey was updated from previous versions of the Outcome Survey to include questions designed according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) standards and protocols.
- Career Services collect information at three points in time: at graduation, 6 months and 12 months.
- The percentage of graduates for whom we have reasonable and verifiable knowledge of their post-graduation activities (Knowledge Rate) is 90%. This exceeds NACE’s suggested Knowledge Rate of 65.0% by 25 percentage points.
- The Career Outcomes Rate for Eureka College’s 2014-2015 graduates is 95%, an increase of 4% from 2013-2014. According to NACE, the overall Career Outcomes Rate for the class of 2013-2014 was 80.3%.
- Data shows 97% of graduates felt they were prepared to succeed.
- 99% of graduates believed their Eureka College education was a good value.
- 93% of graduates indicated they would likely recommend Eureka College to others.
- Overall average satisfaction rate of Eureka College graduates is 8.45/10.