Greek Council consists of representatives from each house at Eureka College.
Greek Council meets weekly on Wednesday nights at 8 pm in the Cerf Center.
The purpose of Greek Council shall be to develop and maintain Greek Life and community relations at the highest level of accomplishment. In doing so:
- Govern, monitor, and coordinate member chapters so as to provide a means through which the chapters will employ a united and constructive approach to Greek campus life
- Encourage and maintain a superior level of scholarship for members and member chapters of the Greek Council
- Foster and support the cultural enrichment of the Greek Community
- Create a harmonious working relationship amongst member chapters
- Provide a forum of discussion within the member chapters that addresses the needs of the Greek Community
- Serve as the liaison between the member chapters of Greek Council and the Eureka College Administration, Faculty, and Staff
Values of Greek Council:
- Community: Where each person is a valued and respected member
- Diversity: Promoting acceptance and understanding in the Greek Community
- Excellence: Setting higher standards and challenging one another to meet them
- Leadership: Striving to be positive agents of change
- Scholarship: Improving our knowledge and understanding
- Service: Giving back to Eureka College and the Eureka Community