Visit Eureka College-Spending time on campus at a Visit with our students, faculty, and staff is the best way to determine if Eureka College is the right college for you. There are three ways to experience Eureka: attend a Discovery Day, schedule an individual visit, or take a virtual tour.
As the campus prepares for the end of the semester, please see below for the summer schedule and hours. Offices will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The College will be closed Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day.
- The College will be closed Monday, July 4 in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
- Melick Library summer hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday beginning Monday, May 16 until Friday, August 5. Normal hours will resume the first day of class.
- The Reagan Museum and the Cerf Center are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Burgoo Café in the Cerf Center is open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday beginning Tuesday, May 31. The Burgoo will return to normal hours for Welcome Week in August.
- Food service in the Dickinson Commons will be closed for the summer starting May 11 and will commence during Welcome Week in August.
- The Bonati Fitness Center summer hours are 5 a.m to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, beginning May 16.
Helpful links for visitors
Have questions about the website or where to find something? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have admissions-related questions, please email email@example.com.
Thanks and we are glad you are here!
Get your Red Devils gear!
Shop online now!