We Understand the Need for a Change...
The Uniquely Eureka Promise offers qualifying transfer students an opportunity to obtain a Bachelor’s degree. This Promise will cover the base tuition charge for incoming transfer students for four semesters who are Illinois residents and meet the academic and financial aid requirements of the promise.
To make the transferring process easier, we have compiled a list of important guidelines to follow:
- Students must submit official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended as part of the application process.
- Transfer Students should have transferable GPA of at least 2.0. A transcript evaluation will determine your transferable GPA.
- Credits require a grade of “C” or better in transferable courses from recognized colleges and universities.
- Transfer students who have earned less than 12 transferable semester hours will be evaluated based on high school work in addition to college work completed.
- Transfer students who have earned more than 12 transferable semester hours will be evaluated for admission based on college work alone.
- Eureka College will accept up to 68 hours of credit from two-year institutions. Students entering with 68 credits or a completed Associate’s degree will enter the Junior class.
- Eureka College will accept up to 90 hours of credit from four-year institutions.
For more information about transferring to Eureka College please call our Admissions Team at (309) 467-6825 or email email@example.com.
Need to send us your transcripts? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eureka College has created a program with City Colleges of Chicago for a seamless transfer process. Find out more information on this program.
Schedule a Visit to Campus!
Visits to campus are a great way for you and your family to discover the opportunities that EC offers. You could talk with key members of the campus community, ask questions of current students, and get a glimpse of campus.
Will my credits transfer to Eureka?
Check out the Course Equivalency Guides below. *If your school is not listed contact email@example.com.
- Black Hawk College
- Carl Sandburg College
- City Colleges of C hicago
- Danville Area Community College
- Elgin Community College
- Heartland Community College
- Highland Community College
- Illinois Central College
- Illinois Eastern Community Colleges
- Illinois Valley Community College
- John A Logan College
- John Wood Community College
- Joliet Junior College
- Kankakee Community College
- Kaskaskia College
- Kishwaukee College
- Lake Land College
- Lewis & Clark Community College
- Lincoln College
- Lincoln Christian University
- Lincoln Land College
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Parkland College
- Prairie State College
- Richland Community College
- Rock Valley College
- Sauk Valley Community College
- Southwestern Illinois College
- Spoon River College
- Waubonsee Community College