Welcome to Eureka Experience
The entire Eureka College community is committed to making each student’s transition to college life as successful as possible.
During Experience Eureka, students will:
- meet their peers
- network with current students
- learn about campus resources
- meet representatives from campus services & programs
During Experience Eureka: Orientation, families and guests will:
- receive additional information about the college and resources
- gain insight into the adjustments students and families will face during the next few years
- become better acquainted with the campus and university personnel
Experience Eureka: Summer Orientation 2019
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (First-Gen Students Only)
- Monday, July 22, 2019 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Experience Eureka: New Student Orientation is free for new students. There is a $15 cost for parents/family members for materials and lunch during the program.
Placement Test Information
Immediately following your course registration appointment at Experience Eureka, students are able to take the MAT095R Placement Test. If students meet the minimum score of 80%, then they will test out of MAT095 and meet the math pre-requisite for many courses.
If you decide to take this test, you may bring a non-graphing scientific calculator. Please note that no cell phones, smart watches, computers, notebooks, or other electronic devices are allowed. If you decide to take the MAT095R Placement Test, you will have a delayed check out time from Orientation.
Interested in a foreign language?
Consider taking Spanish at Eureka College — there are courses for everyone, from beginners to advanced speakers. For more information about Spanish classes or to take a placement test, please email Dr. Eaton at email@example.com before you attend orientation.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 309-467-6420