Cybersecurity Bootcamp at Eureka College
Accelerated Cybersecurity Career | Training Bootcamp at Eureka College
What is it and Who is it For?
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp at Eureka College is an aligned NIST/NICE standards cybersecurity training program designed to successfully prepare people with little or no background in IT for entry level jobs in cybersecurity a high in-demand and lucrative career path.
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is for anyone interested in becoming a cybersecurity professional. No prior knowledge or experience required. This Bootcamp at Eureka College covers the hands-on and practical skills necessary for Bootcampers to land high-paying careers in cybersecurity, one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
Questions? Contact Eureka College Office of Admissions at (309) 467-3721 or email@example.com.
With the rate of Cyber attacks reaching record highs, there is an urgent need for workers in cybersecurity. The field has had 0% unemployment for nearly a decade and forecasts 350% job growth through 2021. With plentiful opportunities and competitive compensation, the best way to gain the skills necessary to fill these positions is through an accelerated Cybersecurity Bootcamp.
How Does it Work?
The Cybersecurity Bootcamp was developed around military training methodologies and hands-on learning. We know that everyone learns differently which is why Eureka College offers Bootcampers with two accelerated tracks.
- Full time, 3 months: 4 hours daily with the Bootcamp Facilitator and 4 hours individual online work.
- Part time, 6 months: This will cover the same content, over a longer period of time and with classes occurring only twice a week, 4 hours each day.
- Cohort-based with daily meetings and learning objectives
- Curriculum aligned with National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- Access to Cybint Cyber Experts for Q&A
- Guidance on job searching and resume building
After Bootcamp Role and Readiness
- 9 months of continued access to Cybint’s online learning platform, including ongoing training covering emerging cyber threats
- Connection to our alumni and career network
- Career readiness for the most in-demand entry-level cybersecurity roles