FIRST DESTINATION STUDY
AUGUST 2020–DECEMBER 2020–MAY 2021
The First Destination Study/Outcomes is prepared annually by the Office of Career Services to summarize the post-graduation outcomes of the graduates and provide some insight as to the initial pathways of graduates who are entering the workforce as professionals or as students continuing their education.
This report includes data from undergraduates earning degrees from the graduating classes between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 (August 2020, December 2020 and May 2021). The standards utilized to define the graduation class are consistent with the definition used by the U.S. Department of Education in gathering education statistics for it's IPEDS database. This year's survey continues to follow questions designed and developed by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) standard and protocols.
- Career Services collect information at three points in time: at graduation, 6 months and 12 months.
- The percentage of graduates for whom we have reasonable and verifiable knowledge of their post-graduation activities (Knowledge Rate) is 92%.
- The Career Outcomes Rate for Eureka College’s 2017-2018 graduates is 96%.
- Data shows 100% of graduates felt they were prepared to succeed.
- 100% of graduates believed their Eureka College education was a good value.