Presentations should follow the same general idea:
- Empirical research presentations are 15 minutes each, including time for questions.
- You will need your own device for presenting with an HDMI port to connecting to the classroom overhead projectors.
- Immediately upon your registration, please find the room in which you are presenting.
- The moderator(s) for that room will help you set up your computer for your presentation. Please arrive a few minutes early to help facilitate set-up.
- Please have two electronic versions available in the event of technical difficulties. You may also want to print a hard copy of your slides in the event of unexpected problems with accessing your presentation electronically.