Eureka College provides millions of dollars of financial assistance every year, including Eureka College scholarships and grants, federal and state loans and grants, resources for alternative and private loans and veterans, and work-study awards.
To apply for financial aid, the only form Eureka College requires is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA allows students to apply for grants, loans, and work-study funds. Visit StudentAid.gov/fafsa to learn more about this process. You can also view the following playlist of videos that describe the process of filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL23B9A23CD8DD82DD. If you have any additional questions while filling out the FAFSA, please feel free to contact our office or the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243.
FAFSA forms should be submitted electronically as soon as possible after October 1 for the following academic year. Eureka College’s FAFSA code is: 001678. It is recommended to complete a FAFSA each year in order to maximize your financial aid package.
Federal Student Aid: For general information about federal student financial assistance programs, help completing the FAFSA, and to obtain federal student aid publications, call 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243). The TDD number for hearing-impaired individuals is 1-800-730-8913. Help is also available on the FSA website.
Financial Aid Links
- Apply for financial aid
EC School Code 001678
- Scholarships & Awards
- Tuition & Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Eureka College Financial Aid Handbook
2020-21 Academic Year
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-467-6310
2021-22 Academic Year
- 2021-2022 Dependent Student Verification Worksheet Form
- 2021-2022 Independent Student Verification Worksheet Form
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 309-467-6310 for any additional form requests or with any questions.
Completing Student Loan Requirement
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling (for subsidized and unsubsidized loans)
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (for subsidized and unsubsidized loans)
Financial Aid Application
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Request IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Selective Service Registration
- Parent PLUS Loan Request
- Parent PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note
Office Location: Admissions and Financial Aid building, Burgess Street
Regular office hours: Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm
300 East College Ave
Eureka, IL 61530-1500