FIRST DESTINATION STUDY
AUGUST 2018–DECEMBER 2018–MAY 2019
The First Destination Study/Outco is prepared annually by the Office of Career Services to summarize the post-graduation outcomes of the graduates and provide some insight as to the initial pathways of graduates who are entering the workforce as professionals or as students continuing their education. mes Survey
This report includes data from undergraduates earning degrees from the graduating classes between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 (August 2018, December 2018 and May 2019). The standards utilized to define the graduation class are consistent with the definition used by the U.S. Department of Education in gathering education statistics for it's IPEDS database. This year's survey continues to follow questions designed and developed by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) standard and protocols.
- Career Services collect information at three points in time: at graduation, 6 months and 12 months.
- The percentage of graduates for whom we have reasonable and verifiable knowledge of their post-graduation activities (Knowledge Rate) is 91%.
- The Career Outcomes Rate for Eureka College’s 2017-2018 graduates is 97%.
- Data shows 97% of graduates felt they were prepared to succeed.
- 98% of graduates believed their Eureka College education was a good value.
- Overall average satisfaction rate of Eureka College graduates is 7.6/10.