Health and Wellness
Clinical Health Services are provided by:
Advocate Eureka Hospital
101 S. Major Street, Eureka, IL 61530
- Hours: 6 AM-10 PM; 7 days a week. The service runs the entire year. All services between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM will be classified as Emergency Services and will not be covered by the College plan.
- Assessment of all Eureka College students-residential or commuter.
- Treatment: Minor Illness, injuries and emergencies (sore throat, rashes, injuries that do not require x-ray or other diagnostic tests). Referral will be made to the physician of choice for appropriate follow-up care when needed.
- Medications: Starter packs will be provided after pharmacies are closed for the day. Starter packs will be billed to the student by the college.
- Labs: CBC, urinalysis, strep cultures are provided when needed as part of the basic services. All other lab tests are billed to the student or their insurance.
- School Sport Physical: Must be paid by student at the time of service or the college will bill the student.
- Important Notice: When using the Health Services at Advocate Eureka Hospital, you must show your college ID.
- There is a co-pay fee for each visit to Advocate Eureka Hospital under the college plan. The fee is $15 and will be billed to your student account in the EC Business Office.
- The student or student’s insurance will be billed for all outpatient or emergency services outside of those listed above.
- Payment for follow-up with a physician other than at the Health Services will be the responsibility of the student.
- Students will be triaged, as are all Urgent Care patients. Those requiring the most emergent care will be treated first. You may be required to wait, but you will be cared for as quickly as possible.