If you are applying as an international student, please:
- Fully complete the application for admission.
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS, if your first language is not English.
- Request official transcripts, in English, from all colleges and universities be sent to Eureka College.
- Provide an Affidavit of Support document (will be given to you by the Admissions Office upon submitting your application).
Notes for International Students:
- Eureka College does not charge an application fee.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4 point scale is required.
- Students from non-English speaking countries should submit ACT or SAT scores or submit one scores from one of the following English Proficiency Tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
In addition to all normal application procedures, international students must demonstrate the ability to supply funds to finance their education. The Office of Admissions will provide an Affidavit of Support document upon receiving your application. International students may be considered for all Eureka scholarships.
Note: Applications are considered on a rolling basis following receipt of all required items. All supporting materials should be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
300 E. College Avenue
Eureka, IL 61530
The Office of Admission will notify you of the receipt of your application with a reminder of outstanding materials needed before an admissions decision can be made.