Undergraduate Scholarship Application, Fall 2018
In addition to awards determined at admissions, Eureka College is pleased to offer current and incoming students the opportunity to apply for additional scholarships. Ranging from $250 to $2000, these scholarships were established by individuals, including alumni, who care deeply about EC and its students. Please note that recipients of full-tuition awards through the Reagan, Disciples Leadership, Rigazio and Tuition Waiver programs are ineligible to apply for these additional scholarships.
Applications will be reviewed by faculty and the Eureka College Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded primarily on merit and and leadership experience as established by donor specifications. If you are selected as a recipient, you will receive a notification letter. To accept the award, you must sign the notification letter and return it to the Financial Aid Office along with any other requested documents.
- Must be enrolled at EC or an incoming student with deposit made by March 1
- Must submit the application below by March 1
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.3 or college GPA of 2.25
- Submission of resume is encouraged
- Filing of FAFSA is encouraged