Undergraduate Scholarship Application
In addition to awards determined at admissions, Eureka College is pleased to offer current and incoming students the opportunity to apply for additional scholarships. Ranging from $250 to $2000, these scholarships were established by individuals, including alumni, who care deeply about EC and its students.
Applications will be reviewed by faculty and the Eureka College Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded primarily on merit and leadership experience as established by donor specifications. The Scholarship Committee will notify selected recipients by the end of spring semester each year.
Please note that recipients of full-tuition awards through the Reagan, Disciples Leadership, Rigazio and Tuition Waiver programs are ineligible to apply for these additional scholarships.
- Must be currently enrolled at EC and returning for fall, OR a deposited incoming student
- Must submit the application below by March 1
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.3 or college GPA of 2.25
- Filing of FAFSA is encouraged
Complete the application below
The General Scholarship application has been closed for 2019. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.