We want you to continue your education here 'Neath the Elms at Eureka College!
Schedule a Visit to Campus!
Visiting campus is a great way for you and your family to discover the opportunities that EC offers. You could talk with key members of the campus community, ask questions of current students, and get a glimpse of campus.
We Understand the Need for a Change...
So we'll match the out-of-pocket cost for tuition for all Lincoln Christian University and Lincoln College students!
The Uniquely Eureka Promise offers qualifying transfer students an opportunity to obtain a Bachelor’s degree--tuition FREE! This Promise will cover the base tuition charge for incoming transfer students for four semesters who are Illinois residents and meet the academic and financial aid requirements of the promise.
To make the transferring process easier, we have compiled a list of important guidelines to follow:
- Students must submit official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended as part of the application process. For an initial evaluation, LC students may submit unofficial transcripts.
- Transfer Students should have transferable GPA of at least 2.0. A transcript evaluation will determine your transferable GPA.
- Credits require a grade of “C” or better in transferable courses from recognized colleges and universities.
- Transfer students who have earned less than 12 transferable semester hours will be evaluated based on high school work in addition to college work completed.
- Transfer students who have earned more than 12 transferable semester hours will be evaluated for admission based on college work alone.
- Eureka College will accept up to 68 hours of credit from two-year institutions. Students entering with 68 credits or a completed Associate’s degree will enter the Junior class.
- Eureka College will accept up to 90 hours of credit from four-year institutions.
- Send us your transcripts! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org For LC students, the LC Registrar will submit final transcripts for deposited students.
- Add us to your FAFSA. Our code is 001678.
Students can complete their degrees online. ABE students can complete their degree with online courses.
For more information about transferring or online courses, please contact LaMar Anderson at (309) 467-6344 or email email@example.com.