Staff News and Updates
As the campus prepares for the end of the semester, please see below for the summer schedule and hours. The summer office hours schedule for staff will begin Monday, May 8 and continue through Friday, August 4. Offices will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The College will be closed Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.
- The College will be closed Tuesday, July 4 in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
- The College will be closed Monday, September 4 in observance of Labor Day
- Melick Library summer hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Normal hours will resume the first day of class.
- The Reagan Museum and the Cerf Center are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Burgoo Café in the Cerf Center is open from 7:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday while classes are in session.
- Food service in the Dickinson Commons is closed the for the summer starting the first week after classes end and reopen during Welcome Week in August.
- The Bonati Fitness Center summer hours are 5 a.m to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
EC Lands’ End Apparel Store
Employees, alumni and friends of the college have a one-stop-shop for their professional EC apparel: the established and known-for-quality brand Lands’ End.
The EC Lands’ End Store allows for each shopper to make their apparel selections to fit their personal preferences (shapes, sizes, colors, fabrics) and still have official Eureka logos included. Three EC logos are available for selection: 1. The EC Wordmark, 2. The EC Shield, and 3. The Athletics EC and Red Devils.
Access the EC Lands’ End Store online today to customize your EC gear.
SonisWeb – Problems logging into your account
If you are unable to log into your SonisWeb account you will need to clear your Browser’s Cache.
Please remember that SonisWeb is designed for use in Firefox or Internet Explorer. Logging in from other browsers e.g. Chrome or your phone may not work as expected on all pages.
What books would you recommend?
Melick Library would like to know more about important books you have read in your life. Send us your recommendations and we will create displays on bulletin boards outside either entrance to the Gammon Room over the next few months. Thanks in advance for your participation!
Need to get connected or have IT related questions?
Use the website style guide to maintain consistency.
Retention Alert Form
The Retention & Persistence Committee invites you to begin using this Retention Alert Form to communicate your retention concerns about students.
Only a user logged into our domain (eureka.edu) can submit an alert via this form. Once the form is submitted, the user receives a verification email back, including a summary of their responses.
The responses are automatically logged into a Google Doc spreadsheet, which only the members of the Retention & Persistence Committee can access. In addition to the responses, the spreadsheet also logs the timestamp of the submission, and the domain username (email address) of the person submitting the form. Members of the committee get an email alert the moment a new submission is made.
We want your feedback about this new method for reporting your retention concerns about students. Email or call Kendi Onnen (x6303) with any questions or ideas about this system.