Career Services Provides the Resources to Prepare for and Find Employment
The mission of the Career Services Office is to provide students and alumni of Eureka College with the best available resources to prepare for and find employment in today’s world through access to job fairs, workshops and Internet services. Students will prepare for the job search through such services as resume development, job-search workshops, interest inventories, career planning, and alumni mentoring program, as well as involvement in exciting and valuable internship opportunities. The Career Office also provides resources and information for students planning to further their studies in advanced degree programs at other colleges and universities.
95% of EC Grads Employed or Heading to Graduate School Within 6 Months of Graduation
Our Career Services Include:
- Selecting a major
- Resume and cover letter development and feedback
- Mock/practice interviews
- Informational interviews
- Exploring and defining career options
- Developing job search strategies
- Obtaining career-related experience
- Identifying and connecting with prospective employers
- Post-Graduate school research and application reviews
- Career Assessments
Current Jobs for Graduates for Graduates provides instant access to thousands of job postings for internships, entry-level or early-career candidates in the often overlooked fields of liberal arts, sciences and the arts & humanities. View hundreds of current vacancies, all with direct links to the original posting for further information and application instructions.
username = eureka
password = maroon
Welcome to the EC Career Link, the easy way for Eureka College students, alumni and employers to share career information, as well as job, internship and volunteer opportunities from local, regional and national employers and organizations.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new career services website, powered by CSO. Created with you in mind, this new site will help you find a great job by enabling you to:
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment-related documents
- Search for and apply for job opportunities online
- View career fairs, information sessions and workshops
- Review career related information such on various topics such as resume writing, cover letters, informational interview, graduate school prep, etc.
- Much, much more!
To register for an account, please click on the appropriate icon below: